Pamper yourself to a sumptuous Afternoon Tea in The Pump Room Restaurant. Built in 1795, this Grade 1 listed building provides the ideal surroundings to indulge in the great British tradition.
This historic venue was central to the Georgian social scene and it retains that elegance with its grand columns and magnificent interior decoration. Afternoon Tea is served in the opulent main restaurant, where diners can enjoy a selection of delicious treats while enjoying relaxing live music.
The Traditional Pump Room Afternoon Tea menu features a selection of delectable savoury delights such as a salt beef and gruyère cheese toastie, homemade buttermilk scones, as well as an indulgent selection of Pump Room pastries. If you are feeling extra indulgent, why not upgrade to include a glass of Champagne?
This venue is situated adjacent to the famous Roman Baths, just a short walk away from Bath Spa train station.
- Afternoon Tea is served at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm every day
- Nearest railway station
- Bath Spa
- Where to sit
- The Georgian Pump Room, adjacent to the Roman Baths Museum
- Dress code
- Yes, seasonal Children's Afternoon Tea menu available
- Yes - either the Pump Room Trio or the resident pianist will play during each Afternoon Tea seating.
- Take Away
- Outdoor Seating
- Some seasonal outdoor seating
- Disabled access
- Yes and nearby parking on Cheap Street or in Podium Car Park by Waitrose
- Guide dogs only
- Gluten Free
- Yes, please specify at the time of booking. Please note Gluten Free Afternoon Tea is prepared in an area where gluten is present.
- Yes, please specify at the time of booking
- Nut Free
- No, complete absence of nuts cannot be guaranteed
- Award Winner
- No however fish and vegetarian options available daily
Searcys at The Pump Room
Stall Street, Bath, BA1 1LZ