Enjoy Afternoon Tea for Two in the epicentre of one of Britain's most historically exciting locations - Bletchley Park. Afternoon Tea price includes admission to park, for £75.00 for two.
Previously shrouded in secrecy to protect the nation's
secrets, code breaking and developing technology defines Bletchley
Park as it is the home of British intelligence.
It is now open to visitors seven days a week, and enjoyed over 286,000 last year alone. It marries together the dramatic history of the twentieth century, with the challenges we face today. Visitors can explore experience and enjoy the top-secret world of iconic World War 2 Codebreaking Huts and Blocks set within its atmospheric Victorian estate.
Reinvigorate yourself with Afternoon Tea, which is served in the dining room in the newly launched Mansion House. All food is created on site, with local ingredients. All the pastries and cakes are made daily by the passionate team of chefs.
Located in Milton Keynes, Bletchley Park is opposite Bletchley railway station.
- Entry for two to the once top-secret codebreaking HQ at
- See inside the famous huts, blocks and Mansion
- Wander through fascinating exhibitions and displays, experiencing the sights and sounds of life in the 1940s
- Enjoy an afternoon tea for two served in the Mansion Tea Room
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Price for two £82