From £22 .95Per Person
Take a step back in time and enjoy Afternoon Tea with an authentic vintage touch at Sugar Junction.
Enjoy this great British ritual in a cosy tearoom amongst antique knick-knacks, creating an irrestible old school charm.
A heavenly array of savouries, home-baked cakes and scones are delivered to your table on a traditional three-tiered stand, while your choice of tea from their extensive collection is served in fine china. Why not make the occasion extra special and add a glass of Prosecco or a vintage cocktail to your Afternoon Tea?
Sugar Junction is a quirky restaurant and tearoom that situated in Manchester's bohemian Northern Quarter.
- Afternoon Tea is served 9am to 5pm every day
- Nearest railway station
- Manchester Victoria Station
- Where to sit
- Upstairs area
- Dress code
- No dress code
- Take Away
- Outdoor Seating
- In front of store
- Disabled access
- Yes, the venue has disabled access however a full sized disabled rest room is unavailable.
- Guide dogs only
- Gluten Free
- Yes, with 24 hours notice. Please specify at time of booking
- Nut Free
- Yes, please specify at time of booking. May contain traces of nuts
- Award Winner
- No, however there are vegetarian options
AFTERNOON TEA AT SUGAR JUNCTION
Selection of mini open muffin sandwiches with a fruit scones, clotted cream, jam and a selection of four house baked cakes & treats.
Plus a pot of your favourite loose leaf tea or coffee
£22.95 per person
60 Tib Street, Manchester, M4 1LG