Afternoon Tea at Harrods is a bucket list experience of experiences you must do when visiting London. Harrods has been serving customers for over 150 years. It began when Charles Henry Harrod opened a grocery shop in 1849, and by 1902 it was London's largest store, with 91 departments and more than 2,000 staff.
Guests can sit back and unwind in welcoming surroundings to enjoy a most delightful Afternoon Tea experience. Their spectacular menu features a unique take on the British tradition including a range of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and exquisite seasonally changing fancies.
Harrods is located in the heart of an exclusive area of London, just a short walk away from Knightsbridge Tube station.
Afternoon Tea gift vouchers are available for Harrods Tea Rooms
- Afternoon Tea is served Monday to Thursday 12:00 - 7:00pm (last seating 5:30 pm) Friday - Saturday: 12:00 - 8:00pm (last seating 6:30 pm) Sunday 12:00 - 6:00pm (last seating 4:30 pm)
- Nearest railway station
- Knightsbridge Tube Station
- Where to sit
- In the Harrods Tea Rooms located on the 4th Floor
- Dress code
- Smart casual. No sports shoes and trainers, wearing high-cut, Bermuda or beach shorts; swimwear; athletic singlets; cycling shorts; flip flops or thong sandals; with a bare midriff or bare feet; or wearing dirty or unkempt clothing. Please note that fancy dress, novelty and branded or promotional clothing is not permitted.
- Children of all ages welcome
- Yes, piano player
- Take Away
- Outdoor Seating
- Disabled access
- Yes, the room is accessible step free
- Guide dogs only
- Gluten Free
- Harrods do have Gluten Free Menu, however they cannot guarantee the presence of traces and cross-contamination
- Harrods do have a vegan menu, however they cannot guarantee the presence of traces and cross-contamination
- Nut Free
- Harrods do have a nut free menu, however they cannot guarantee the presence of traces and cross-contamination
- Award Winner
- Afternoon Tea Awards 2018 - Highly Commended
- Yes, available upon request
Afternoon Tea at Harrods Tea Rooms
87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7XL